Below are links that lead all the resources pages listed in “The Beginner’s Guide to Content Marketing for Small Business” .
Chapter 1 Resources
- Customer Avatars: Learn more about creating and using a customer avatar as well as how to target your content at a specific avatar.
- Calls to Action: Better understand how to drive customer action using calls to action.
- Test and Measure Your Content Marketing Efforts: Learn more about these two important topics.
Chapter 2 Resources
- The Benefits of Content Marketing: Links to real life content marketing case studies and success stories.
Chapter 4 Resources
- What Makes Great Content? How-to resources to use when creating your own content.
Chapter 5 Resources
- Creating Your Own Content – Start Here: Here are some inspiration, tips and ideas for you whether you’re just getting started with content marketing or have a campaign well underway. Also included – tips for hiring help.
General Content Marketing Resources
- Additional Resources Including My Own: The first section of this resource page contains links to resources that I’ve either created or collected and should prove to be very useful as you begin down the content marketing path.
The second section contains links to other content marketing resources such as books, online content marketing guides and recommended sites bursting with tips, tricks, how-tos and advice.